Anytime you are considering an outdoor event venue, budgeting for insurance can help reduce any losses that may come from cancellations. You may be amazed at what you can insure for, like rain damage, liquor sales, and workers compensation. We found a great list on Vortex Insurance to share to get you thinking about ways to protect your assets during a grand gala or outdoor festival. FYI, this is not a group we are affiliated with. If you need a good recommendation, let us know and we can talk to our partners.
One Call Rents All
- New Year’s Eve Party Themes for Private and Corporate Celebrations
- Why You Need a DJ or a Disc Jockey Sound System for Your Next Event
- The Complete Event Rental Guide for Political Rallies
- Choosing the Right Lighting for Your Events
- What Type of Sound System is Appropriate For Your Event?
- The Vital Role of Event Staff Communication in Hosting a Successful Event
- Top Event Rentals for a Nonprofit Fundraising Event
- The Top Five Tips When Planning a Nonprofit Fundraising Event
- Great Themes for Nonprofit Fundraising Events
- How to Create the Perfect Seating Chart for Weddings