Wright Group Event Services often rents out barricades and fencing to local organizations for festivals, gatherings, and even construction. Our friend in Utah wrote a great blog sharing 5 best tips for a better barricade rental experience. #2 tip on the list relates to overestimating the barricade rental order, or more importantly, underestimating your needs for barricades when renting. We get several requests for fencing, barricades, and other crowd control items for car shows, fairs, art shows, and parades, to name a few. Too often, the person we are working with has underestimated the number of barriers needed. It is always better to have a few too many than not enough. Read on for the other four tips from this group.
One Call Rents All
- Get Ahead of the Game: Top 3 Trends in Event Planning for 2024
- Tips for Saving Money on Event Rental Equipment
- New Year’s Eve Party Themes for Private and Corporate Celebrations
- Why You Need a DJ or a Disc Jockey Sound System for Your Next Event
- The Complete Event Rental Guide for Political Rallies
- Choosing the Right Lighting for Your Events
- What Type of Sound System is Appropriate For Your Event?
- The Vital Role of Event Staff Communication in Hosting a Successful Event
- Top Event Rentals for a Nonprofit Fundraising Event
- The Top Five Tips When Planning a Nonprofit Fundraising Event