Not every party rental company is the same. When choosing your next tent rental and party supply vendor, have confidence in your selection by asking good questions. The Wright Group Event Services and Affordable Tent Rentals gathered these ten questions for you to ask of your next event rental company.
- What is your experience level and variety of rental solutions available? This can give you insight into the knowledge base for preparation and installation of your party rental supplies, like tents, chairs, tables, and décor. This question can also give you an idea of the amount of rental inventory they have on hand to create a high-quality event with your needs in mind.
- Do you deliver, set up and tear down the rental equipment? As you are adding the finishing touches to your event or rushing out after the event to enjoy a honeymoon, the last thing you want to think about is the quality of delivery and return of your rental pieces. Make sure your contract describes this process in detail to give you peace of mind that all will be returned to your chosen vendor.
- What is your cleaning process for tents, chairs, tables and other high traffic supplies that are rented? Cleaning protocols are not only important during this time of COVID19, but will give you a sense of the quality of the service provider. Then get the cleaning expectations in writing to avoid renting tents that may have mold or mildew from a lack of appropriate cleaning.
- What is your most popular item? Asking this question can give you both ideas for event style and themes as well as help you steer away from items that may not be readily available due to popularity. Make sure your event rental company has timing and contingency plans in place for high traffic items if you do decide to select a popular rental piece.
- Are there any additional taxes or fees I should be aware of? Whenever you work with any rental house, always ask about any hidden fees. Questions related to what happens if your event runs over time, shipping or packaging fees, unexpected weather shifts, etc. can help you avoid any surprise billings.
The Wright Group Event Services can help with your next event. And we are happy to answer these questions and more. With over 30 years of experience, we know how to hold a successful event. Contact us today to discuss your next special occasion.